From Ace of Spades Wiki
This page contains all slang and common phrases used by the fanbase of Ace of Spades. For a more detailed list of Ace of Spades slang see LastOfS' AoS Dictionary
- Aimbot: A hack that allows easier aim. This is considered cheating.
- Blocks: The cubes or "voxels" the entire map is made of. Used to build buildings.
- Blue: Short for 'Blue Team'. One of the opposing teams in the game.
- Buildings: Artificial structures built on the map that usually serve as fortifications, made using blocks.
- Cap: Short for capture (i.e. "cap the intel").
- Deuce: The default name of the player. Also used as a substitute for "noob."
- Green: Short for 'Green Team'. One of the opposing teams in the game.
- Griefing: Deliberately annoying members of your team or others by destroying their own buildings and sending provocative and irritating messages. Someone who griefs is referred to as a griefer.
- Inteller*: The person on either team that currently has the intel. A BLUE inteller would be the person on the blue team that is carrying the green intel and vice versa.
- Kick: Short for Votekick, where players take a vote on whether a player should be removed from the game. The command syntax is /votekick # reason, where "#" is the number to the left of the accused player's name on the scoreboard, and "reason" is why you think the accused player should be kicked.
- Sapping: Destroying buildings and structures of the enemy team. Unlike griefing and trolling, sapping is usually seen as a goal by the perpetrator, and not done to annoy other players. Someone who saps is referred to as a sapper.
- Spawn Mother: A player in a squad who hides and allows other players to spawn on him instead of fighting himself.
- Tent: The most popular nickname for the Command Post. Also known as the medical tent or the ammo tent, since you can replenish your health, ammo and blocks there.
- Tools: Tools mainly used to manipulate the map. Includes the shovel and blocks.
- Trolling: Synonymous to griefing. Someone who trolls is referred to as a troll.
- Weapons: The weapons of the game, used to destroy enemy buildings and players on the opposing team. Includes the rifle, SMG, shotgun and grenade.