Blocks are the only physical object in the game aside from weapons and players. The entire terrain is made up of blocks excluding areas representing water. They can be used by players to build fortifications, mark areas on the map and to traverse obstacles. Blocks cannot be passed through however they can be destroyed providing they don't make up an essential part of the terrain.
 Using Blocks
- Left click: Place a block on the designated area (highlighted by a wire-frame model)
- Right click (and drag): Used to create a line of blocks quickly (Highlighted by wire-frame models)
- E: Copy the colour of the block you are currently aiming at
- Arrow Keys: Manually scroll through the available colours
- 2: Equip the block placing tool
The main use for blocks is to build fortifications, whether they are tactical or as a quick means of defense. There are many types of structures that can be made to aid a team to victory.
Blocks may be destroyed by weapons:
- Rifle: Two shots
- SMG: Four shots
- Shotgun: One or two shots (dependent on distance due to pellet spread)
When blocks are damaged from any source, they change to a darker shade. This is useful in determining how damaged a structure is.
As of beta 0.48 any team member destroying blocks can be killed by their team; this is used as an anti-grieving measure.
|Weapons||Rifle * SMG * Shotgun * Grenade|
|Tools||Blocks * Spade|