NOTICE: The pickaxe is no longer available in version 0.60, please see shovel
The pickaxe was the player's block-gathering tool before version 0.60, when its use was integrated into one of the two uses of the shovel. Before, players would switch between the pickaxe and shovel for block gathering and trench-digging. The pick was removed sometime after version 0.70 of the game, since it now with the new uses of Man, it would not be useful. The pick was the main image, then the blocks, similar to the Ace of Spades Minecraft. Despite having been removed, many players did not care much anyway, the wheel would be a great substitute for her. Prior to her withdrawal was the only melee weapon in the game.
 Update history
Ace of Spades Beta 0.1
- The pickaxe was added to the game.
Ace of Spades Beta 0.2
- Fixed occasional mini spade or mini pickaxe.
Ace of Spades Beta 0.51
- 3rd-person pickaxe animation fixed.
Ace of Spades Beta 0.6
- The spade now has alt fire (replaces pickaxe functionality)
- The pickaxe has been removed from the game.